You would think I haven't been able to go to a craft fair in years… oh wait. The high school theater group put on a craft fair and I did my part to support the theater and the craftspeople that set up their booths (and also scouted out what I might set up for next year). My favorite find? A hand-painted bakery sign! Yup. Hand-painted. Not stenciled, not cut vinyl, not printed, not laser burned. Hand-painted by someone who has been pin-striping and lettering for over 20 years. I have the utmost respect for good pin-stripe artists! The artist gave me $2 off because the hook on the back fell off, which was a solid deal. When I got it home, rather than put another sawtooth hanger in the soft wood, I took my rotary tool and a small router bit and cut a channel in the bottom of the wood block. It works perfectly with the monkey hooks I like to use in dry wall.

Channel cut in the bottom of the wood block on the back of the sign to accommodate the monkey hook (yeah, there is an extra hole in the wall. Oops.)
Prized craft fair sign, hand-painted by a professional