Check out these cool pictures we took of a spider.

My son has some cell phone camera lens attachments and we were able to take some awesome pictures of a dead spider we found in our patio.

As we looked at the pictures we took they told me everything they knew about spiders. It was awesome to hear how much information they retain from listening to podcasts like Wow! In the World, shows like Wild Krats, and from all the books they read.

I had them sit next to while we researched the spider on my laptop. We learned so much as we laughed and talked about all the things we were going to do next time we find a bug or something.

I love spending as much quality time with my kids as possible and these learning opportunities are no exception. Hey! I learned stuff too…


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more